Taipei, Taiwan - January 1, 2010 - Ergonomic design, rich features, ultra light-weight, lower cost of ownership and better margins for dealers! TSC is proud to introduce the HCS-200, a handheld linear imaging scanner with rugged and durable design.
- Handheld linear imaging scanner with rugged and durable design
- No moving parts for long-lasting service
- Easy to aim and read multiple symbologies efficiently
- Designed to withstand multiple 1.5-meter (5 foot) drops onto concrete
- 5-year warranty
- ARM7 32-bit high performance processor
- Built with 2048-pixel CCD array
- 200 scans/sec scan rate
- Depth of field 20 ~ 300 mm
- 4 mils resolution
- Scan width up to 120 mm
- Built-in LED scan indicator and programmable beeper
- Field-replaceable interface cable, RS-232, USB & PS/2
- Low power consumption
- Optional auto-sense stand
- Comply with FCC Class B, CE Class B & C-Tick Class B
TSC is headquartered in I-lan, Taiwan. The company has maintained a position as a leading manufacturer of thermal bar code printers and accessories since its inception in 1991.
For more information contact TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.
No. 35, Sec. 2, Ligong 1st Rd., Wujie Town (Li Tse Industrial Park), I-lan County, Taiwan 268, R.O.C.
Phone: +886-3-990 6677 Fax: +886-3-990 5577
Web site: www.tscprinters.com
11 F., No. 205, Sec. 3, Beishin Rd., Shindian City, Taipei, Taiwan 231, R.O.C.
Phone: +886-2-8913 1308 Fax: +886-2-8913 1808