- IP54-rated environmental case to resist the dust and water
- Plastic design construction that withstands 1.5 m (5 ft) drop, with IP54 case can be 2 m (6.5 ft)
- Wired & wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, MFi Bluetooth 5, Passive NFC tag, and 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- High capacity 3080 mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion Smart batteries
- Large paper capacity to reduce the frequency of changing paper roll
- Lasts more than 42 hours of printing receipts on a single battery charge
- Supports TSPL-EZ (EPL2 and ZPL emulations) ESC-POS, CPCL emulation
Flexibility in Various Media Support
The adjustable media hanger with label fixing tab allows for a variety of media widths between 20 mm and up to 75 mm. TDM-30 can handle media including receipts, selected labels and MaxStick linerless printing etc.
Self-Diagnostic TPH Care Mechanism
TSC TPH Care Mechanism offers an advanced level of auto-detection ensuring the real-time printhead health status. By scanning and detecting bad dots during the entire process of printing, it has been proven to stabilize high-quality printouts consistently and minimize the waste of consumables for maximum cost-effectiveness.
Smart Battery with TSC Printer Management
With TSC Battery Management System (BMS), it is easy to check battery status including
- Battery Health
• Effectively manage battery performance: charging state and capacity estimates
• Record history of battery usage and charge cycles
• Instantly report battery health status: prompt maintenance service request, error message, etc.
• Maximize battery lifetime and minimize the cost of battery replacement
- Battery Remaining Capacity
• Monitor battery capacity in real time and ensure completing a full shift to avoid downtime
Integrated Software Pack
TSC offers an advanced SW pack including practical solutions to effectively support TDM-30 for customized label creation from different platforms.
- OPOS and JPOS for POS application
- Compatible with CPCL and ESC-POS printer languages
- New developed iOS & Android APP enables:
- Via mobile configuration, workforce/user maximizes convenience on printer setting/status check/troubleshooting anywhere and anytime
- Web print supports direct printing from web browser-based applications
TDM-30 supports USB2.0 + MFi Bluetooth 5 + passive NFC tag or USB2.0 + coexist 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2+ passive NFC tag.
|Add to Compare|
|Print Specification||Resolution||8 dots/mm (203 DPI)|
|Max. print speed||Up to 102 mm (4”)/second|
|Max. print width||Up to 102 mm (4”)/second|
|Max. print length||2,794 mm (110”)|
|Printing method||Direct Thermal|
|LCD/LED||LCD/LED||•LED Version: 1 LED for printer status, 3 LEDs for battery status, 1 LED for wireless status|
• LCD Version: 1 LCD, 1 LED for printer status, 1 LED for wireless status.
|Ribbon & Media Capacity||Media type||•Reflective sensor model: Receipt paper, bline receipt paper (mark in printing side) & selected label|
• Gap sensor model: Receipt paper, bline receipt paper (mark in printing side or backside) & Label with gap
|Media width||Max 80 mm (3.15”) *with media hanger: 20 mm (0.79’’) and 70 mm (2.75’’) (user option)|
|Media thickness||0.06 ~ 0.16 mm (2 ~ 6 mil)|
|Media roll capacity||40 mm (1.57") OD|
|Interface||Standard||•(Either one selected)|
•USB 2.0 + Bluetooth 4.2 + Passive NFC tag
•USB 2.0 + 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2 + Passive NFC tag
|Software Support||Software support||Oracle, Windows, Linux, MAC X.10, Microsoft SQL Server, BarTender, Nice Label|
|Physical characteristics||Dimension||105.0 mm (W) x 49.5 mm (H) x 116.0 mm (D) 4.13”(W) x 1.95”(H) x 4.57”(D)|
|Weight||0.38 kg (0.84 lbs)|