- IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water
- Withstands a drop test of 2.5 m (8.2 ft) with a IP54 case
- Wired & wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, MFi Bluetooth 5.0, Passive NFC tag, 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2 (supports either MFi Bluetooth 5.0 or 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2)
- High capacity 1130 mAh rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Lasts more than 17 hours of printing receipts on a single battery charge
- Self-Diagnostic TPH Care Mechanism
- Supports TSPL-EZD (EPL2, ZPL2 and DPL emulations), ESC-POS, or CPCL emulation
Rugged Palm Size Design
The TDM Series has been tested to withstand a drop test of 1.8 m without protective case/2.5 m with protective case as well as MIL-STD-810G military standard for drop test. It is also rated IP54 for dust and water resistance with the optional protective case.
Support for Various Media Widths
TDM Series can handle media including receipts, selected labels and linerless printing etc. The media spacer is easy to install and allows for specific media width.
Self-Diagnostic TPH Care Mechanism
TSC TPH Care Mechanism offers an advanced level of auto-detection ensuring the real-time printhead health status. By scanning and detecting bad dots during the entire process of printing, it has been proven to stabilize high-quality printouts consistently and minimize the waste of consumables for maximum cost-effectiveness.
Integrated Software Pack
TSC offers an advanced software pack including practical solutions to effectively support TDM Series for customized label creation from different platforms.
- OPOS for POS application
- Compatible with CPCL and ESC-POS printer languages
- New developed iOS & Android APP enables:
- Via mobile configuration, workforce/user can maximize convenience on printer setting/status check/troubleshooting anywhere and anytime
- Web print supports direct printing from browser-based applications
TDM Series supports USB2.0 + MFi Bluetooth 5.0 + passive NFC tag or USB2.0 + 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2+ passive NFC tag. Passive NFC tag for Bluetooth can quickly connect by one touch.
|Add to Compare|
|Print Specification||Resolution||8 dots/mm (203 DPI)|
|Max. print speed||102 mm (4”)/second|
|Max. print width||48 mm (1.89”)|
|Max. print length||2,794 mm (110”)|
|Printing method||Direct Thermal|
|LCD/LED||LCD/LED||• 1 LED for printer status, 3 LEDs for battery status, 1 LED for wireless status|
|Ribbon & Media Capacity||Media type||• receipt paper, black mark receipt paper (black mark on printing side) & selected label|
|Media width||Max 58 mm (2.28”)|
|Media thickness||0.06 ~ 0.10 mm (2.4 ~ 3.9 mil)|
|Media core diameter||30 mm (1.2”) OD|
|Interface||Standard||(Either one selected)|
• USB 2.0 + Bluetooth 4.2 + Passive NFC tag
• USB 2.0 + 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2 + Passive NFC tag
|Options||• 802.11 a/b/g/n with Bluetooth 4.2|
|Software Support||Software support||Oracle, Windows, Linux, MAC X.10, Microsoft SQL Server, BarTender, Nice Label|
|Physical characteristics||Dimension||79.0 mm (W) x 116.0 mm (H) x 36.5 mm (D) 3.11” (W) x 4.57” (H) x 1.44” (D)|
|Weight||0.215 kg (0.47 lbs)|